Symptoms of Joint Pain
- Joint warmth
- Joint swelling
- Joint redness
- Joint tenderness
- Locking of the joint
For those who have troubles with frequent joint pain, we present you 5 efficient folk remedies that will relieve the pain in no time.
Fenugreek seeds have powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which can not only reduce joint pain, but also relieve arthritic pain as well.
- Take 1 tsp of finely ground fenugreek seeds.
- Swallow them with a glass of lukewarm water.
- Repeat this every morning until you feel improvements.
Chinese medicine has been using carrots for the treatment of joint pain for centuries. This vegetable is highly efficient in revitalizing the ligaments and reducing the joint pain.
- Grate one carrot in a bowl.
- Squeeze some lemon juice in it and mix it
- Eat it raw.
TURMERIC AND GINGER TEA
Both turmeric and ginger have a wide array of strong anti-inflammatory properties, which are essential for relieving arthritic and joint pain. Turmeric is also a mighty antioxidant which can reduce the levels of enzymes that cause swelling.
- Boil 2 cups of water and add to it half a teaspoon of ground ginger and ground turmeric.
- Simmer on low heat for around 10-15 minutes
- Strain the tea and add honey
- Drink it twice a day every day until you feel improvements.
Epsom salt has been long used for treating joint pain due to its high magnesium content which alleviates nerve pain and helps muscles relax.
- Add half a cup of Epsom salt to a large bowl of warm water.
- Mix well.
- Soak your sore joints in the liquid for 30 minutes (at least).
Onion is another vegetable with strong anti-inflammatory properties due to the sulfur compounds it contains. One study has showed that onions have morphine-like analgesic effects on joint pain. So, make the onions an irreplaceable part of your diet.