PUT THIS INSIDE YOUR MOUTH AND SAY GOODBYE TO TOOTHACHE WITHIN SECONDS!

Toothache can be really frustrating and painful, especially if a nerve is damaged. However, toothache can occur because of several other reasons like teeth infections, gum issues, plaque, dental decay, injuries, cracked teeth, bad crowns and fillings, loss of a tooth, temporomandibular joint TMJ issues, sleep apnea, etc.

A lot of people reported that the one of the worst pain is toothache. The ache is so hard and unbearable that you stop doing everything and your mood deteriorates. Moreover, there is also the starving, as you are unable to properly chew in those moments.

The best option is to consult your dentist so that the problem is treated immediately. However, toothache can occur all of a sudden, for example, in the middle of the night when every dental practice is closed, or when you are on the road, travelling. Don’t worry, as there is a remedy that you can make on your own and treat the toothache.

Needed:

½ tsp of clove powder

½ tsp of coconut oil

Preparation:

Put both of the ingredients in a glass and mix them until you get a paste. Then, apply the paste onto your aching tooth and the gums as well. You need to repeat the procedure 3 times per day.

This remedy successfully treats toothache due to the eugenol in clove powder. Clove acts as an analgesic while coconut has an antibacterial effect.

In case of a surprising toothache, you can always prepare this remedy!

3 comments:

  1. My father was diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer that spread to 1 lymph node April 2016. he had 2 tumors one at 3 cm and the other at 5 cm. we were given no hope whatsoever. He was in such bad shape he couldn't get chemo or radiation. We had no choice then, other than to keep on taking him to the hospital, but all efforts to treat him in the hospital was to no avail, we almost lose hope, until a friend of mine told me about a herbal doctor who cured his kidney disease, I was left with no choice than to contact the herbal doctor, because I was not ready to lose my Dad yet, so I contacted him and before the next day he sent me a mail, and I explained to him what My Dad was passing through, and he told me he could cure my Dad, but I had doubt in my mind because he asked me to send money to him to get the items to prepare the Cancer cure for my Dad, but I gave it a second thought and sent him the money, because nothing is worth more than human life, and as soon as he received it, he sent me a message and told me that he will prepare the cure in 2 days and send it to me on the third day, I was still thinking that I have fell victim of Scam, not knowing I was with the right doctor, so after 2 days he told me to send him my address, and behold I received a package on the third day from Courier delivery service, and I opened it and it was the cancer cure for my Dad, I followed his instructions on how to use the medication, and after 5 days of use I was shocked to see my Dad in a more healthy condition, and my Dad used the cure for two weeks, and the Herbal doctor told me to take my Dad to the hospital for check up, and I did, to my greatest surprise, the Doctor couldn't find any symptoms of cancer on my Dad, and this is how my Dad became hale and healthy again,
    the herbal Doctor's name is Dr. Douglas, he is the best herbal doctor I have ever come across,
    if there is anyone here that needs his help, kindly contact him on his email address via:

    drikhidedouglashealinghome@outlook.com

    He also has cure to various diseases such as:
    HERPES
    KIDNEY DISEASE
    LIVER DISEASE
    SYPHILIS
    WEIGHT LOSS
    BURNING OF FATS
    ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
    PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    BREAST ENLARGEMENT
    TREATMENT OF FIBROID OR OTHER PREGNANCY PROBLEMS
    SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES (STD)

    I'm forever Indebted to this great doctor a life saver
    I wish every one here good luck in finding cure to there diseases or helping their loved ones get cure to certain diseases,
    I know how it feels to have a sick person around you, it brings sadness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy Pain killers ,weight loss pills,anxiety/depression meds call or text (602) 730-2457

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy Pain killers ,weight loss pills,anxiety/depression meds call or text (602) 730-2457

    ReplyDelete