Each follicle has its own life cycle which can be affected by factors like age and disease. This cycle can be put into three phases: anagen (active hair growth), catagen (transitional hair growth), and telogen ( resting phase).
Hair loss can be a medical problem, a hygiene problem, a problem caused by some cosmetic products, or simply, a sign of aging. When it comes to the problem with cosmetic products, note that many of them are packed with harmful chemicals. The overuse of hair straightener is yet another contributing factor.
Types of Hair Loss
- Involutional alopecia, a natural condition in which the hair loss is a result of aging
- Androgenic alopecia, a genetic condition which equally affects both genders
- Alopecia areata, a patchy hair loss that begins all of a sudden
- Alopecia universalis, a condition in which all the body hair falls out ( eyelashes, eyebrows, pubic hair)
- Telogen effluvium, a temporary hair thinning caused by alternations in hair`s growth cycle
Whether its androgenic, involutional, or any other type, the problem becomes even more serious once you start spending a little fortune on products full of chemicals, hoping that they will solve your problem. However, these products do more harm than good, and you end up even more frustrated. Instead of doing this, give natural remedies a try!
We advise you to prepare this effective natural hair mask at home and see the results for yourself! It is cheap, easy-to-make, and quite effective!
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 cup of black beer
- Put the ingredients in a blender and mix them.
- Then, apply the mixture on your hair, cover it with a towel and let it stay for 2 hours.
- Then rinse your hair as you usually do.
- Repeat this procedure once a week for 1 month.
The Benefits of the Ingredients
They are rich in vitamins B, A, C, E and minerals such as calcium, phosphor and azote are included in bananas. Also, bananas contain natural sugar, which is important for your metabolism.
Eggs contain vitamins B and D. It is good to use eggs both as facial and hair masks, because of their amino acids and lecithin.
Honey is rich in vitamins C, A, D, K, and B complex, organic acids, minerals, such as potassium, phosphor, and chloride. It helps the regeneration of hair, making it softer and easier to comb.
Black beer contains unfermented sugars, organic acids, mineral salts, vitamins, such as B1, B2, and B6.