Wheat grass works like clean solar energy, and 7.5 grams has the same nutritional value as well as 175 grams of carrots, lettuce or celery. Her ability for cleaning was known at the time of the pharaohs.
Today, when we face with daily stress, polluted environment, harmful radiation and unhealthy food, its detoxifying action is more important than ever.
If you feel tired and hard and if you are in constantly distraction, cleaning with wheat grass can help you to regain your energy and improve your health.
Signs that you need detoxification:
- Skin problems
- Bad breath and body odor
- Bloating and gas
- Cultivation or excessive weight loss
- Fatigue, poor concentration, poor memory
- Premature aging
Welfare wheat grass
Wheat Grass contains over 100 elements which are needed to man, among which are the essential fatty acids, important enzymes and antioxidants.
One of the most important elements is the chlorophyll, which accounts for about 70 percent of the composition of wheat grass. Chlorophyll is important to eject toxins and heavy metals from the body. Here are the vitamins A, B, B17, C, E, F and K, and minerals potassium, iron, magnesium and calcium.
Wheat grass increases the number of red blood cells, cleanses the blood and other organs and stimulates the metabolism. Due to the high proportion of chlorophyll enriches the blood with oxygen. Effectively cleans the liver and neutralize toxins. It stimulates the thyroid gland and reduces the acidity of the body.
The juice of wheat grass returns the color of gray fiber
Regular consumption of fresh wheat grass juice offers us many advantages and one of them is that you can slow down the growth of gray hair and restore gray hair to its natural color!
Drinking juice of young green cereal first promoted by Dr. Ann Wigmore. She examined in detail the healing properties of wheatgrass juice and developed and described in detail the process of growing wheatgrass in shallow containers at home or anywhere. She made an cheap juicer for young wheat and made the elixir of life available to each.
At 82 years Dr. Wigmore didn’t have any gray fiber on her hair! It was so incredible that the students ask to allow them to examine her hair in the laboratory. The test showed that it was her natural color!
The juice of wheat grass is also an excellent blood cleanser and helps in rejuvenation and regeneration of our skin.
Due to the high proportion of chlorophyll, as well as amino acids, minerals, vitamins and enzymes wheatgrass provides a wide range of health benefits and medicinal benefits.
Start with a rate of 30 ml of juice per day, you can gradually increase to 30 ml twice a day.
Here’s how to grow wheat grass:
- Soak the seeds of wheat 8-12 hours.
- Seeds placed in a glass jar and during the next 24 hours, rinse them three times.
- When it starts to emerge germination, plant seeds on top of the ground. The ratio may be one part peat to three parts of the ground.
- Pour planted wheat and cover the pot during the first three days, that doesn’t dry out. During these days wheat well in the morning and in the evening spray with water.
- The fourth day discovers a pot and put some seeds on the indirect light.
- The ideal temperature for the growth of wheat and avoiding mold is from 21 degrees to 26 degrees. If you see mold, bred new wheat grass.
- Wheat grass can be cut when it grows about 20 centimeters. Two days before cutting bring it on the sun to lead to the synthesis of chlorophyll.
- For the new tour, use the new seeds and land.
- The juice of wheat grass can be squeezed in the juicer or grinded in a blender with the addition of water.
Mix in a blender the following ingredients:
- 30 ml of wheatgrass juice
- Tablespoon chopped mint
- Cup of pineapple
- Cup of orange juice
- Half a cup of lemon juice
- Teaspoon of honey
- 2/3 cup of